Python programming is fun and useful. But how can I get started from absolute zero? It could be intimidating.
This course is designed to remove the intimidating phase. It is for elementary or secondary students who are curious about Python programming, or who is scared of programming. The course provides bite-size videos. Each video covers one topic in about 10 minutes. The coding demo will show each and every steps. You can easily follow along and start to write Python program in 1-2-3.
No jargons, just plain explanations!
If you’re an adult and want to have taste of Python, this is for you as well.
The students will
- Start with the general concept of Python, such as what Python is, what Python can do.
- Learn how to install required software for Python programming
- Learn basic Python statements, such as print, input, data conversion, if statement.
- Practice Python coding.
- Take pop quiz to check knowledge understanding.
- Write chatbot and math quiz program.
After finished the course, the students will be able to
- Understand the general programming concept and process,
- Understand what domains Python can be used.
- Get comfortable to use Visual Studio Code (Integrated Development Environment) for Python programming.
- Understand the Python fundamentals.
- Ready to study more advanced Python programming.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for absolute beginners! It’s for everyone who want to learn Python or who are scared of programming.
More Courses :