A JSP (Java server pages) and servlet basics course for beginners
What you’ll learn:
- Basic concept of JSP and servlets
- Student could start learning framework like Spring, JSF etc
This one is a basiccoursederived from our premium course on JSP,Servlet and JSTL”Java server pages (JSP),Servlet & JSTL tutorial”. The purpose of the course is to provide basic required knowledge so that it can become a foundation for the student who wants to learnadvanced frameworks like spring, JSF Etc in future.
This course will cover the basics of Servlets and JSP and the student would get a fair idea of how a JSP application web application is built. Even though this course covers basic concepts,We recommend you also check the advanced courses onJSP &servlet as that will surely be better before you dig more into Java advanced technologies.
Inthis particular course, we have covered concepts like
- Setting up the computer for JSP and serverlet
- Servlets life cycle
- JSP scripting elements
- Deployment descriptor and annotations
- Include file(s) in JSP page
- Import files into Jsp page
- MVC overview
- Basic application based on MVC
- Forms overview under JSP
- Forms under Servlet
- Basic form validation
- Session under JSP overview
- And couple of more concepts.