- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS or its equivalent
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA in Graduation
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Job location: Bangalore/Kochi/Chennai
|Education||BBM/ BBA/B.Com / BA/ BSc/BA|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Percentage||60% or above|
Additional criteria :
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
More Freshers Jobs:
- Wipro Step up Program
- Emerson Hiring Associate Engineer
- Adobe Hiring Member of Technical Staff
- GeekyAnts Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2022 System and Application Services Associate
- Zycus Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Test Engineer
- Ciena Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Intern
- Infosys Off Campus Hiring Fresher For System Engineer
- NTT Data Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Development Analyst
- Vodafone Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Intern Software
- T-Systems Freshers Recruitment Drive Software Engineer
- Lennox Freshers Recruitment Drive 2022 Graduate Engineer Trainee
- BNY Mellon Freshers Recruitment 2022 QA/Testing Analyst Jobs