Wipro Recruitment Process:
The wipro Process generally consists of three rounds of selection:
- Online assessment test
- Technical interview round
- HR interview round
Wipro Recruitment Academic Criteria
- A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
- A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
- A candidate may have one backlog at the time of appearing for the wipro selection process.
1.Wipro Interview Experience Aptitude
- Business round interview
- Introduce yourself
- Explain you project
- What difficulty faces in your project
- how do you make a project alone or team?
- I say alone then he asks in Wipro which you for making project team or alone?
2.Wipro Interview Experience
- Which branch ur from ?
- Were programming languages known?
- I said c & python ,
- He didn’t ask a single question of Tr questions and he said after joining u need to do coding, and I said I’ll do it
- Ready to relocate?
- Do u have any questions for me
- That’s all about my interview
3.Wipro Interview Experience
- Programming languages known
- Difference between = and ==
- What is a list
- Education gap
- Wish to relocate
4. Wipro Interview Experience
- Tell me about yourself
- 10 12 n B.tech percentage
- Tell me about your project
- Explain the project
- She told in your assessment you used ‘== ‘ to explain why is it used for
- How was the assessment?
- What languages uk (I said the python
- Tell me what is a range
- Okay now tell me about the nonacademic part
- How u faced a difficult situation
- If you have any questions