About Tibco :
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Job Description :
The Global Support organization at TIBCO provides technical Product Support services to our customers. As a member of this world-wide team, you will help debug and solve problems that may arise during the implementation of complex solutions by external and internal customers using our products. You will be responsible for gathering information about the reported problem, researching for known problems and workarounds, establishing the configuration and steps to reproduce the problem, and recreating the problem in a lab environment. Once the problem is understood, you are also responsible to identify workarounds or to collaborate with engineering to get a fix or a patch to the client as needed to keep their systems operational.
Job Title: Associate Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Hyderabad / Pune
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Provide phone/email/Zoom consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalate issues to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learn from escalated issues and avoid repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Work on the assigned TIBCO product (mostly one) and learn all the areas of that product.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that you are working on.
- Creates KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
Education and Qualification :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-3 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment