About TCS :
TCS is a top employer globally, and our 509,058 associates representing 155 nationalities, across 46 countries as of 30-Jun-2021. We are one of the largest employers of women with 36.2% women employees.We have been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute – one of eight organizations worldwide to have achieved this status. In its assessment of 1,072 companies worldwide in 2016, the Top Employers Institute rated TCS as an exceptional performer across nine core Human Resources (HR) areas: talent strategy, workforce planning, on-boarding, learning and development, performance management, leadership development, career and succession management, compensation and benefits and company culture.
Job Description :
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
Job Title : TCS Off Campus Drive
Job Type : Full Time
Location : PAN India
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Your career deserves limitless growth and extraordinary possibilities. That is what we’re offering you through TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring, an opportunity for engineering graduates from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2019, 2020, and 2021 with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience.
Education and Skills :
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing – 2019, 2020 & 2021, with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience
- Digital Salary Package: 7.0 LPA (UG) & 7.3 LPA (PG)
How To Apply TCS Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
More Freshers Jobs:
- Wipro Off Campus Hiring For System Engineer
- Clarivate Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Analyst
- SHL off campus Drive 2022 for Associate QA Engineer of B.E/B.Tech
- Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2022 Associate Consultant
- Axtria Hiring Analyst Trainee
- TATA Health Freshers Recruitment 2022 Associate Programmer
- KPMG Job Openings For Freshers as Software Analyst