Job Role : Trainee
Qualification : BE\BTech\Bsc\BCA\ME\MTech\Msc\MCA
Batch : 2021\2022
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Across India
More Freshers Jobs:
- Dell Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 Process Executive Any Graduate
- KPIT Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Trainee
- Amazon Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Programmer Analyst Intern Hyderabad
- Newzera Recruitment 2022 Software Engineer Gurgaon
- HashedIn by Deloitte- Opportunities for the Freshers Campus Graduates- 2022
HackQuest started in 2016 as an earnest attempt to unearth specific talents who exceled in playing their favorite game – Catch the Flag! Based on the popular ‘Catch the Flag’ (CTF) format, the contest presents a set of challenges to be completed in 6 hours. Each challenge evaluates their ethical hacking skills and their special competency in finding vulnerabilities. In the end, associates are awarded with special prizes and potential job offers from TCS in the Cyber Security Unit.
The contest is open for the 2021 and 2022 batch of B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc from all the relevant institutes in India.
Students from all IT & Computer Science related disciplines with bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible for the contest provided that they meet the TCS recruitment criteria. Candidates trained in Security domains as listed below would be given more preference:
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Java/J2EE, php, python. GO
- Information security and risk management
- Ethical Hacking
- Any Security specific certification like Security+, CEH, ISO 27001, etc.
- Participation Guidelines
- This event is conducted in two rounds. First round is an online Catch the Flag competition where all registered students can participate, and they will be shortlisted for further sub-rounds.
- Any number of students can register for the contest. Participants should be above 18 years of age and would have completed their graduation in the Academic year of 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 only
- Students should not have any open/pending backlogs
- Students should have 60% or more throughout their education
- Students can participate in this contest after registering in TCS’ NextStep Portal – TCS NextStep to generate a CT/DT ID. Remember: (CT)/ Direct Trainee (DT) Reference Number is mandatory for participating in the contest.
- Each participant who has registered to participate in Hackquest will be receiving a unique credential to take part in the contest. This credential is of utmost importance and should not be shared with other participants.
Registration Start Date – 10th Jan 2022
Registration End Date – To be notified later
Winner Announcement :
The top performing candidates who clear Round 2 will receive job offers with Ninja and Digital job offers. (Evaludation will be based on the candidate’s performance only)
Winners will be awarded with exciting prizes worth up to 5 Lakhs.
Exceptional performers will be given chance to work with Centre of Excellence teams.
Apply Link : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- TCS HackQuest Season 6 Freshers Any Graduate Across India
- IQVIA Job Openings for Freshers as Software Engineer in Bangalore
- Wipro Recruitment 2022 Associate UG Bengaluru
- Cyient Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Apprentice Jobs | 2018 or 2019 or 2020 batch
- Paytm Freshers Recruitment 2022 Software Engineer Bangalore / Noida
- Mphasis Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Technical Support Associate | 0 to 2 Years
- Trane Technologies Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Cyber Security Engineer
- Wipro Hiring Fresher For WILP Role BCA B.Sc Graduates Wipro Sponsored M.Tech
- Google Off Campus Hiring Fresher For IT Support Engineer Hyderabad