TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2022 :
Qualification : BCom, BA, BBI, BAF, BMS, BBA, BBM, BSc, BCA, BCS, BPharm
Experience : Freshers
Year Of Passing : 2022 Batch Freshers
Category : IT Jobs
Last Date To Register : 7th January 2022
Test Date : 26th January 2022
Location : Across India
Interview Date : Will be Announced Post Test Results
About TCS BPS Drive for 2022 Year of Passing Graduates :
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove. Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
TCS BPS Eligibility Criteria :
- Disciplines : Full time graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc – IT/ CS/ General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm – 2022 Year Of Passing candidates can apply
- Backlog Criteria : Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap Criteria : Overall Gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
- Extended Education : Candidates should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- Work Timings : Candidates should be comfortable working in a dynamic work environment/ rotational night shifts depending on project requirements
- Background Verification : TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed ahead with the candidature
The candidature for TCS BPS Hiring will be considered only after the completion of the below-mentioned steps:
- Registration in TCS Nextstep Portal (complete an application form and submit) by using this link https://nextstep.tcs.com.
- On successful registration, you should see a pop-up with your CT/ DT Number.
- If the aspirants meet the eligibility criteria, they will receive further details about the Hall ticket and the TCS BPS Test.
- For any assistance, aspirants can write to our Helpdesk Team. Email ID – [email protected]
- Alert! Please note that, Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers.
TCS BPS Test Pattern :
Test provider : TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process
Test Duration : 65 Minutes
Total Questions : 80
Test Sections (3)
- Verbal Ability : 24 Questions, 20 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability : 30 Questions, 25 Minutes.
- Numerical Ability : 26 Questions, 20 Minutes.
Important Note :
You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth-semester mark sheets)
Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
TCS does not send job offers/ any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
TCS is not associated with any external agency/ company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Offerings and opportunities for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring
TCS offers a wide array of enriching careers. With growing domains and units, young talent such as yourself will learn to maneuver their way up the corporate ladder while exploring digital technologies and agile methodologies.
Cognitive Business Operations (CBO) : Providing a competitive edge and enabling customers to achieve their business objectives, CBO is reimagining business operations, leveraging Digital including Cognitive, Automation, IoT, Cloud and adopting Agile practices.
Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI): One of the major players in the Banking & Financial Services and Insurance space, TCS offers the best in the industry opportunities to boost young careers.
Life Sciences: Offering a broad spectrum of roles to suit every potential, Life Sciences is one of the booming domains with fast-growth opportunities and exciting careers.
Step Wise TCS BPS Application Process
- Initially, all the candidates should move on to the official site @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
- After that click on the “Register Now” Button.
- Now aspirants should choose the BPS (Business Process Services).
- After that, the new page with TCS BPS Application Form will be opened.
- And candidates should fill in all the details in the fields carefully.
- Also, upload all the necessary documents and submit them.
- At last, we suggest the students download and take a copy of the TCS BPS Application Form for further usage.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive?
Students interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring, mandatory have to register on the below links