Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
free programming courses
Role and Responsibility :
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
Education and Qualification :
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- ServiceNow Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- CGI Job Openings for Freshers as Associate Software Engineer
- Nielsen Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Data Analyst
- Autodesk Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring As Cloud DevOps Engineer
- PhonePe Off Campus Hiring Challenge For Software Engineer
- Cognizant Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Genc Programmer Trainee
- KPMG Off Campus 2022 Hiring As Analyst Freshers
- Barclays Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Analyst
- Viasat Hiring Fresher Software Engineer
- IQVIA Off Campus Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer
- Hitachi Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Development Engineer