To Nurturing India’s talented youth who have the potential to become future leaders of tomorrow for the benefit of society development.
The Reliance Foundation Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a the competitive selection process while check their eligibility.
We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit list to offer scholarship amount.
Up to 60 undergraduates and 40 postgraduate scholars will be selected based on their educational records.
At the undergraduate level, the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 4 Lakhs per annum of college fee.
At the postgraduate level, the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses which will helpful for needy student. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses of their acedamic.
Students who are selected for the Undergraduate Scholarship can avail other partial scholarships.
As a citizen of India. Should have completed their minimum educational qualification in recognised school
To be well knowledge and poor background family member.
Application and Selection Process:
To start your application, you will need to fill the online Eligibility Questionnaire below. If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through our application portal.
Applications will open through our Application Portal and will close at 11:59pm IST on Monday the 14th February 2022.