Learn what Linux is, basic Linux techniques, system administration tasks, and more.
ENROLL LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Skills you will learn
- Understand the applications of Linux at a high level.
- Practice basic Linux techniques and system administration tasks.
- Students will be prepared to take more advanced courses and including those leading to the RHCSA exam
- The Ultimate Vue 2 Crash Course – Learn by Example
- Introduction to CSS Development
- Introduction to Salesforce Certification and Career Planning
- Pre-Flutter & Dart: Everything To Know Before You Start!
- Python For Beginners – Learn Python Completely From Scratch
There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating system administration experience will be very beneficial.
This course is designed for students looking to begin their study towards becoming a full time Linux Administrator.
Access to the operating system is not required but would be helpful to reference alongside this video series.
In this official Red Hat® training course, Steve Bonneville, a technical curriculum architect for Red Hat Training, will teach students the basics of Linux® and demonstrate basic practical techniques of Linux use and system administration tasks for professionals new to the operating system.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux gives you the tools you need to modernize your infrastructure, boost efficiency through standardization and virtualization, and ultimately prepare your datacenter for an open, hybrid cloud IT architecture.
After attending this course, students will have a basic understanding of the Linux operating system. Short lectures and demonstrations will cover distribution, shell, kernel, userspace, file hierarchy, permissions, and more. This course will prepare students for further study of the core system administration tasks required to test for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
More Courses :
- Selenium Basics – Step by Step for Beginners
- The Complete C programming
- Learn Android Wear Programming
- Java Programming: Beginner to Guru