Master Python 3 Fundamentals and Build 3 Fun Projects From Scratch
What you’ll learn
Variables and data types & Comparison operators
For and while loops & Functions
Logical Operators & Conditional statements (If-else)
Fundamentals of Python Programming
Access to a computer with an internet connection
Computer: Mac OS, Windows or Linux
No previous experience with Python or coding is required
# This course is for the absolute beginners who want to learn the fundamentals of python programming language.
# This course will teach you the basics of programming in a practical, easy and fun way!
# Here are 5 reasons to learn Python right now!
- (1) Easy to learn: Python is the easiest programming language to learn. In fact, at the end of this single course, you’ll be able to master Python and its applications regardless of your previous experience with programming.
- (2) High Salary: Did you know that the average Python programmer in the U.S. makes approximately $116 thousand dollars a year? With “Python 3 Beginning to Pro Masterclass” you’re setting yourself for up for increased earning potential that can only rise from here.
- (3) Scalability: It’s true, Python is easy to learn. But it’s also an extremely powerful language that can help you create top-tier apps. In fact, Google, Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify are all built using Python.
- (4) Versatility: What’s more, Python is by far the most versatile programming language in the world today! From web development to data science, machine learning, computer vision, data analysis and visualization, scripting, gaming, and more, Python has the potential to deliver growth to any industry.
- (5) Future-proof Career: The high demand and low supply of Python developers make it the ideal programming language to learn today. Whether you’re eyeing a career in machine learning or artificial intelligence, learning Python is an invaluable investment in your career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
- Beginners who have just started to learn Python
More Courses :
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Overview
- Git: Become an Expert in Git & GitHub in 4 Hours
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Beginner PHP and MySQL Tutorial