What you will do:
- Participate in the development and review of specifications to gain an understanding of application changes.
- Complete basic program changes to translate requirements into code.
- Applies basic technical skills to produce deliverables (i.e. code changes, test scripts, documentation, etc.).
- Plans, documents, and executes unit test plans to ensure all code changes meet requirements / specifications.
- Supports programming changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application.
- Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status.
|Job Role||Fresher Software Engineer|
|Education||BE / BTech, ME/MTech & MCA|
- Good knowledge and very strong programming skills in any of language (Java, C#, Python preferred)
- Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL Database concepts
- 0 to 1 Yrs of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic about doing new things and learning new technologies
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- BE / BTech, ME/MTech & MCA in Computers Only with cut-off 65% (No Backlogs)
- Candidates Graduated/Graduating in 2020/2021/2022 are eligible to apply.
More Freshers Jobs:
- Paychex is Hiring Fresher Software Engineer
- LTI Recruitment 2022 Software Engineer
- FIS Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Ericsson Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Developer
- Zoho Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Developer
- Revature is Hiring Entry Level Software Engineers
- Wipro Off Campus Hiring For System Engineer