Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: PAN India
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
free programming courses
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data structures in C++
- Python OOP : Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Portfolio Website with Node JS & Express
Role and Responsibilities:
- Should deliver high quality of code with minimal defects/issues.
- Collaborate with team members and purpose new ideas/designs.
- Develop business knowledge as well as technical knowledge of the applications.
- Actively participate in team discussion and meetings as and when required.
Education and Skills :
- B.E., B.Tech., MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science) or equivalent.
- Strong technical skills in Java / J2EE, Oracle (PL/SQL), Web Services(REST), Spring / Struts 2.0, Shell script and Java script.
- Good understanding of JIRA, Jenkins and Scrum methodologies.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Software Development Life Cycle following Agile / Waterfall Model.
- Orange Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Philips Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Intern
- Accenture Associate Software Engineer Hiring
- Amazon Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate
- IQVIA Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring As Product Support Trainee
- GSK Hiring Associate Programmer
- Autodesk Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring As Junior Software Developer
- Dhruvsoft Hiring As Software Engineer Trainee
- Sapiens Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Developer
- Global Edge Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Analyst
- ICICI Bank Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Probationary Officers