Save time and avoid doing repetitive tasks by using popular automation tools
Stop wasting money on software and infrastructure by leveraging the power of community and open source software
Stop reinventing the wheel by reusing code and tools built by amazing developers
Use command line to create boiler plate code, run build tasks, manage source control and even host your site on public domain
Remove the pain of database management and schema modifications by using NoSQL database
Get up to speed on the latest tips and tricks being used in web development
We will take care of all the installations as part of the course. Just bring your computer with your favorite OS (be it Mac, Windows or Linux) and get on with the course.
Learn all the building blocks of a MEAN stack and the available tools and techniques you can use to rapidly develop and maintain your web application.
- Front End with Angular
- RESTful Backend with Node and Express
- MongoDB database through Mongoose Object Modeling tool
A smart way to build your application framework faster
You will start with the boiler plate code of a pre-built stack which is already proven so that there is no time wasted in researching the list of packages you will need and laying out your framework code. To make it convenient, you will use Yeoman generators to create the boiler plate code.
A powerful combination of web technologies that every web developer should have at his disposal
Of course, the choice of technologies is strongly dictated by the use cases of the application that you are building. But this stack is definitely one to consider and a good choice for most cases. Here you can take advantage of the following powerful combination of technologies:
- Nodejs has been around since 2009 and has experienced increasing adoption among companies including big corporations like Walmart, PayPal Linkedin and the likes.
- Express is a widely adopted minimal and flexible Nodejs web application framework that provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications.
- MongoDB, the most popular NoSQL database makes it easy for you to store data of any structure and dynamically modify the schema.
- AngularJS gives an extraordinarily expressive, readable and fast way to develop rich front ends for our websites and is supported by an amazing team at Google.
- Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive,
More Courses :
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Overview
- Git: Become an Expert in Git & GitHub in 4 Hours
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Beginner PHP and MySQL Tutorial