About KPMG :
Set up in 2008, KPMG Global Services (KGS) India is a strategic global delivery organization that works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements. The KGS India journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of c.12,000, operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune — providing a range of Audit, Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
Job Description :
KPMG is looking for Risk Advisory Software Analyst in Bangalore.
Job Title : Risk Advisory Software Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Ensuring high quality work delivery within appropriate timeline and adhering to pre-defined methodologies in assigned projects, catering to intellectual property & software license compliance, software asset management processes and policies, supplier vendor contract review etc. Build an understanding of client business and industry.
- Building positive working level client relationships
- Understand Service Line offerings
- Enhance firm and personal brand value.
- Deliver consistent client delight
- Quality of output and timeliness of delivery
- Adhere to operational excellence norms
- Awareness of internal risk procedures
- Effective team player
Education and Skills :
- B.E. / B. Tech / BSC IT, Postgraduate or specific certifications are an added advantage
- Experience of 0-2 years with good understanding software licensing, cloud technology and SAM tools