About JPMorgan Chase & Co :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Job Description :
In this role, you will primarily support the JPMorgan Wealth Management Domestic credit business. You will work directly with Lending Specialists, Analysts, Underwriters and Credit Officers throughout the credit approval process. Your primary responsibilities and functions are as follows:
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Partner with Underwriters and Lending Specialists to capture terms and conditions stipulated in the credit approval and legal documentation into the corporate credit platform. Establish and monitor proper linkages between the Corporation Credit Systems. Coordinate with internal staff (Underwriters, Lending Specialists, and Wholesale Loan Services) and external constituencies (customer, legal counsel) to ensure approved facilities are correctly booked for loan closings. Coordinates the global approval for cross LOB requests to include exposure to customers that are managed by units outside of the family responsibility area.
- Ensure that Country of Risk allocations are accurate and/or that Senior Country Officer concurrence is obtained, if required. Assist in issuance of letters of credit and amendments and monitor/manage ARC LC queues for approvals of new and evergreen LCs. Manage and monitor credit exposure information on the corporate credit systems.
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of portfolio management on a day to day basis including, but not limited to, identifying unlinked outstanding, over limits, temporary facility extension or increases. Support the information needs as a result of internal and external examinations, portfolio reviews, credit audits and quality reviews.
- Manage market and LOB transfers as clients and facilities are moved to new markets or to other LOBs outside of PB. Creation of and maintaining client information records in internal systems
- Regulatory reporting updates for CCAR dates post loan set up. Unilateral notice mailing and tracking activities. Identification of trends specific to market, individuals or process and recommendation of training or process updates. Participate in strategic initiatives including Loan Doc Platform integration to streamline DocuSign and WLS activities
- Signature Validation processes to confirm valid client signatures. Ensure consistent global use of key data elements – Reg U form and execution, Reg Z minimum amounts, specific Operational flags and RRC codes associated with evergreen and purpose credits
- Develop and enhance partnership relationships between the Lending Solutions, Securities Based Lending, Underwriters, Credit Risk Analysts, Client Services, Collateral, Covenants, and Closing functions and between Wholesale Lending Services, Global Trade Services and other JPMC product and service groups who support Asset Wealth Management clients.
Education and Skills :
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize work and demands and interact with varying levels throughout the organization
- B.A., B.S., or relevant work experience.
- Experience Min 0- 5 years’ experience in Financial Services environment with Legal documentation knowledge
- Credit concepts, policy/regulatory framework, loan and derivative products. Credit Risk Infrastructure, tools and processes a plus (ARC, EN, SRGT, CRRT, OWL, SELM, etc.)
- Strong technical skills – Excel, data mining and management, Microsoft office
- Transformation skills a plus-Signavio, Alteryx, Xceptor