Intro to Data for Data Science
What you’ll learn
- Intro to Node JS & Express
- JSP (Java server pages) and servlet basics
- C++ Tutorial for Complete Beginners
- Java Programming Basics
None – this is an introductory course for beginners
In an information economy, data is the new oil. However, most people lack even a basic understanding of what data are and how they are used in data science. As a result, many of us will be left behind during the next industrial revolution, an information revolution.
In this course, we will learn about data as a foundation for data science. We’ll learn what data are and why they are important. In addition, we’ll learn about data types, data structures, tabular data, and the data life cycle.
By the end of this course, you’ll understand data and how data are used in data science.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
More Courses :
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Overview
- Git: Become an Expert in Git & GitHub in 4 Hours
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Beginner PHP and MySQL Tutorial