IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
As Analyst Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for Know Your Customer (KYC) client requirements relating to a range of products and services. You will be driving great customer outcomes and internal control by validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up to date and policy compliant. You should be flexible to work in shifts.
Job Title: Analyst – Risk and Compliance
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Pune
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
Education and Skills :
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.