Job Description :
Job Title: Associate System Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: PAN India
Experinence : Entry level
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
free programming courses
Role and Responsibilities:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
Education and Skills :
- B.Tech/BE, MCA, M.Tech/ME
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
More Freshers Jobs:
- IBM Off Campus Hiring Associate System Engineer Fresher
- DXC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Professional Technical Support
- KPMG Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Analyst
- Eurofins Scientific Hiring Associate QA Test Engineer
- Amazon Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Programmer Analyst
- Bitwise Off Campus Drive
- OSI System Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer Intern
- Wissen Graduate Hiring Entry Level Recruitment Drive
- Accenture Off Campus Drive Entry Level Recruitment