Job Description :
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Job Title : Trainee Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune, India
Experience : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Role and Responsibility :
- The Trainee Software Engineer is responsible for working across the Technology delivery lifecycle including inception, construction, testing, release and ongoing management of a product or service in a pod within a Technology team.
- Lead and takes responsibilities all the technical aspects of a project delivery starting from the requirements, Technical design, development, Testing and operational support.
- Mange the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to the program management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
- Enforce process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as: disciplined agile software delivery
- Help in the development and running of the project management practices in team.
- Liaise with other engineers, architects, and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service’s direction
- Creates and maintain appropriate project IT plans.
- Proactive engagement of technical partners/peers to support impact assessment of critical issues & risks.
- Production and approval of all mandatory IT documentation (including ITSA process)
- Delivers product according to the process timetable and budget.
- Ensures code review, unit testing, regression testing and post deployment verification steps are correctly followed and well documented.
- Bring more Innovation – Identify opportunities within the system and introduce automation wherever possible.
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement
- End-to-end accountability for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate Technology solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
- Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end-to-end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge
- Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release/change.
Education and Skills :
- Technical experience in Python.
- SQL, Big Data/Hive, Cloud experience is an added advantage.
- Fair knowledge of Job scheduling tools like Control-M, Jenkins.
- Knowledge on Production deployment and support.
- Knowledge on Agile and scrum methodology
More Freshers Jobs:
- HSBC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Trainee Software Engineer
- Nvidia Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Systems Software Engineer
- AstraZeneca Hiring Fresher For Graduate Trainee
- Infosys Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Process Executive
- Cognizant Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Genc Developer
- Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2022 Telecommunication Developer Jobs
- SAP Job Openings for Freshers as Developer Associate Bangalore
- Capita Job Openings for Freshers as Junior Software Engineer
- Clarivate Freshers Recruitment Drive Associate Software Engineer
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022