Hewlett Packard Enterprise is hiring candidates for the post of Software Development Engineer
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
- You will join hands with several other technologists who are working on new technologies like Cloud, Containers, virtualization etc.
- The team owns global R&D of product lines catering to the needs of various Mission Critical customers globally.
- You will be part of the team that is working on a good blend of fundamental technologies as well as upcoming ones to morph the product to meet the customer needs in the NextGen world
- You will be responsible for translating user stories to feature design, coding, testing of features, automation, defect fixes and troubleshooting the defects found on the product.
- You will work with some of the great innovators who are working on taking those innovations and differentiations forward through various product releases
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands on experience in any of the programming languages: C, Java or Python
- Good understanding of Virtualization or Cloud or Container environments
- Exposure to Linux or any Unix platform
- Good experience in Shell scripting
- Understanding of Dev/Ops and agile methodology will be a plus