About HBC :
HBC is a diversified retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their Omni-Channel platforms, while unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes retail formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 300 stores and close to 30,000 employees around the world. HBC’s leading businesses across North America include Hudson’s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks OFF 5TH.
Job Description :
As an Trainee, R2R you will be responsible for maintaining general ledger entries and reconciling financial statements. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the ledger data is accurate and precise. Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas. Comfortable with change and challenging convention. Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
Job Title : Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
free programming courses
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data structures in C++
- Python OOP : Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Portfolio Website with Node JS & Express
Role and Responsibility :
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to enable the GIC to succeed as well as build the employer brand in the community
- Trains, coaches, mentors and facilitates the work of direct reports
- Sets clear objectives for team members based on capacity and specialization
- Identifies, grooms, rewards and develops high performing team members as future leaders
- Resolves escalated conflicts and grievances as necessary
- Develop and implement strategies to retain talent
Education and Skills:
- Strong financial aptitude with 0-1 years of work experience in Accounts processes
- Perform Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Strong in Accounting concepts.
- Experience in GL Month End closure & Reporting.
- Experience in Comprehensive issue resolution
- Establishes and monitors the control framework within the client processes context.
- High Customer focus and ability to convert customer expectations into results.
- Recording monthly and annual processes.
- Collaborating with various departments such as Sales, Legal and other departments
- HBC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Trainee
- Morgan Stanley Hiring Fresher For Technology Summer Analyst
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Hiring For Associate Customer Support
- Atos Syntel Campus Recruitment
- Fractal Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Consultant
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Moody’s Off Campus Hiring For Java Full Stack Developer
- IBM Off Campus Hiring Associate System Engineer Fresher