About Google :
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
Job Description :
Techstop, Google’s internal support organization, has been critical to keeping Google running for two decades. IT Support Engineers are the people who make this essential service possible. In this role, you’ll play an important part in helping to keep Googlers from around the world productive. You will gain experience solving a range of problems across Google’s broad technical ecosystem.
Job Title : IT Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Early Career
Role And Responsibilty:
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (the amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS and mobile platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues. Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products and mobile technology.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
Education and Skills :
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience
- Practical experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment – supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Customer service, client facing, and/or help desk experience.
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant STEM field (e.g. Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration)
- Work experience, including deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills, and passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
How To Apply Google Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- Wipro Hiring Fresher For WILP Role BCA B.Sc Graduates Wipro Sponsored M.Tech
- Google Off Campus Hiring Fresher For IT Support Engineer Hyderabad
- Dell Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 Process Executive Any Graduate
- KPIT Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Trainee
- Amazon Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Programmer Analyst Intern Hyderabad
- Newzera Recruitment 2022 Software Engineer Gurgaon
- HashedIn by Deloitte- Opportunities for the Freshers Campus Graduates- 2022
- 7 Internship Opportunities at DigiLocker for 2022
- Graduate Engineer Trainee Bengaluru Collins Aerospace
- Associate Technical Support Engineer PowerSchool | Bangalore
- MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2022 B.E/B.Tech 2021 Batch 6 LPA Bangalore
- T-Systems Freshers Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer |3.5 LPA to 4 LPA
- Google hiring Software Engineer University Graduate, 2022
- Capgemini off campus drive – BSC/BCA 2021
- Amazon Wow Internship in 2022 – Software Development Engineer Intern
- CGI Recruitment 2022 Associate Software Engineer Hyderabad Apply Now!