This Python basics free course covers basic and advanced concepts in Python. You will learn about data types, variables, lists, tuples, dictionaries, decision-making statements, and loops. Learn about user-defined functions, object-oriented programming, threading, and Python scripting. By the end of this free Python course you will have the skills necessary to get started as a Python developer.
Skills you will learn:
- Core Python
- Web frameworks
- Multiprocess architecture
- Serverside templating language
- User authorization and authentication
Get a Completion Certificate
Share your certificate with prospective employers and your professional network on LinkedIn.
Who should learn:
- Aspiring software developers
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
- AI engineers
- Programming enthusiasts
More Courses :
- Python for Absolute Beginners!
- Big Data and Hadoop Essentials
- Basics of Object Oriented Programming with C#
- Introduction To Python Programming