- In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouses that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate, and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Flipkart Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Salary||12 – 18 LPA|
- You will work closely with internal Flipkart Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- You will pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will work with and influence stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 1+ Years of experience in a relevant role
- Ability to translate structured and unstructured problems into an analytical framework
- Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Good handle in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Basic understanding of statistical modeling and statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS, or SPSS.
- Good to have: working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
More Freshers Jobs: