About DXC :
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences.
Job Description :
DXC is looking for Associate Professional Network
Job Title : AAssociate Professional Network
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Performs routine analyses of voice/data network needs. Gathers information and provides assistance for integration and installations to ensure effective customer network architectures.
- Assists in testing and documenting current network technology baselines for both hardware and software to determine networking needs.
- Assists in developing technical standards and interface applications. Gathers information and investigates issues; recommends possible solutions.
- Serves as a technical resource for internal teams to ensure consistent knowledge of network architectures.
- Reports and monitors system utilization to guide short term information technology investment decisions as related to voice/data network solutions.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in voice or data networks