About Deloitte :
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Job Description :
Finance & Shared Services team provides support to both our client facing and internal service lines across disciplines such as management & financial reporting, data quality, finance system support and Business Intelligence development.
Job Title : Client Data Management– Associate Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Fulfil the day-to-day operations (data maintenance) & to make sure that the data captured is of a high quality
- Liaise with internal clients to determine information requirements and to ensure integrity of data
- Monitor system to optimize performance and highlight all issues and problems to manager
- Assist Manager/Senior team member in the periodic updates
- Daily co-ordination of internal engagement set up in SAP
- Processing of Vendor set up through a defined workflow
- Delivery of work with minimal errors, within agreed time frame
- Database maintenance and quality checks to ensure accurate data is reflecting in SAP
- Responding to Engagement support team, client facing team members/Directors and Partners for queries regarding engagement, billing, time sheet and other queries.
- First contact point for data control issues requiring liaison (via Data Quality Team email and Service Now system) with internal clients to resolve issues in a timely manner whilst maintaining the system’s integrity and adherence to the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate own work, share knowledge to ensure that the team resolves all issues and meets all deadlines
Education and Skills :
- Graduate with Advanced MS Excel skill
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly
- Advanced MS Excel skills- Proficiency in data validation, logical functions & ability to analyze data
- 0 to 2 years of work experience