About Barclays :
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Job Description :
To work in a team environment for processing various transactions based on instructions within agreed timelines with accuracy to consistently provide a high level customer service.
Job Title : Process Advisor
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Role and Responsibility :
- Effective communication & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend given set of instructions and apply the same for day to day transaction processing
Education and Skills :
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- Mercedes Benz Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Engineering Trainee
- Accenture Hiring Associate Software Engineer Fresher
- Wipro Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Customer Service Representative
- CarDekho Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Motorola Solutions Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Parallel Wireless Off Campus Hiring Fresher For System Engineer Intern
- Wiley Edge Off Campus Hiring Fresher Junior Site Reliability Engineer