Job Title : Trainee Technology
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
free programming courses
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data structures in C++
- Python OOP : Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Portfolio Website with Node JS & Express
Role and Responsibility :
- Duties and Responsibilities –
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept design test release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products applications and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
Education and Skills :
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- BTech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in financial services space.
- Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android Developer.
- Capable of independently develop (deliver code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
- Able to debug for any applications issues.
- Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, Google Analytics tool in connection with the mobile application
- Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
- Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
- Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year Skills
- Experience with Android SDK & Kotlin.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, MVVM architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Android Jetpack.
- RxJava, Dragger, ViewModel, LiveData, NavigationComponents, Push notification
More Freshers Jobs:
- Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Trainee Technology
- Deloitte Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Analyst
- AECOM Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Analyst
- Quick Heal Freshers Recruitment 2022 hiring as Software Engineer
- Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring as Process Associate
- Walmart Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Analyst
- Wipro Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Developer
- CVENT HIRING AS ASSOCIATE PRODUCT CONSULTANT
- HCL Virtual Recruitment Drive