- Atotech is a leading specialty chemicals technology company and a market leader in advanced electroplating solutions. Atotech delivers chemistry, equipment, software, and services for innovative technology applications through an integrated systems-and-solutions approach. Atotech solutions are used in a wide variety of end markets, including smartphones and other consumer electronics, communications infrastructure, and computing, as well as in numerous industrial and consumer applications such as automotive, heavy machinery, and household appliances.
More Freshers Jobs:
- Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2022 Apply by 9th Jan 2022
- DXC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Professional Information Security Bangalore
- Infosys Internship for Students and Graduates with Certificate
- Infosys Job Openings for Freshers as Systems Engineer in Across India
Atotech Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee Sales|
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Responsible for maximizing sales by providing quality technical support – customer retention, new product introduction to existing customers and gaining new customers.
- Responsible for installation of chemical processes used in PCB, connector, semiconductor and other Functional electronics coating customers
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules & merchandising techniques etc
- Responsible for providing offsite/onsite technical support, customer training, documentation, and troubleshooting for the smooth running of chemical processes at customer sites.
- BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Electrochemical Engineering / Industrial Chemistry or M.Sc Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Electrochemistry
- Strong subject matter knowledge
- Knowledge of Electroplating & related processes is desirable
- Learning agility with a zeal to explore Sales function
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to communicate in regional language will be preferred.
More Freshers Jobs: