About AON :
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance. We employ the strongest team of professionals in the industry, who have access to the widest breadth and depth of research, platforms, and services in more locations and for more industry segments than any other human capital firm. Our singular focus is on our clients: We deliver distinctive value, top-rated customer service, and measurable business impact.
Job Description :
We are looking for developers who have top notch computer science skills, are obsessed with and have demonstrated track record of passion for leveraging cutting-edge technologies to build incredible products, understand back-end services and know how to conceptualize, design, implement, and fix them. Expert analytical thinking and how to use technology to solve problems. Good knowledge in data analysis and can accurately report solutions in this field. Understand the untapped power of utilizing software technologies to support Automation goals. Most importantly, should have a passion for learning and are driven to be the best at what you do.
Job Title : Data Analytics – Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Role and Responsibility :
- Having knowledge/Experience of Snowflake will be a big advantage
- Good experience in Data mining, management, Administration, Warehousing using complex queries, Stored procedures, functions, Indexes, Job Scheduling.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, able to actively participate in team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Passion towards problem-solving and strong decision-making ability
- Ability to think critically and arrive at elegant solutions to challenging problems
- Proven track-record delivering high-quality, on-time, elegant solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and think abstractly
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- AON Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Data Analytics Intern
Harman Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Engineer
- Freshworks Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Customer Success Specialist
- DHL Off Campus Hiring For Associate System Support Analyst
- Couchbase Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Software Engineer
- Cadence Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer