Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media, and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
Company Name: Amdocs, Inc.
Profile: Software Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Delhi
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
All you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
Why you will love this job:
- You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems.
- You will be exposed to advanced market technologies.
- You will work with multiple channels and diverse areas of expertise.
What will your job look like?
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality, etc.
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.