About AMD :
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, Immersive platforms, and the data center.
Job Description :
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Job Title : Software Development Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Part of R&D support team to AMD Embedded Architecture team
- Support quick prototypes of features being explored by AMD Embedded
- Understand requirement and document prototype results
- Assist validation of unexplored supported features and document gaps if any
- Transition prototypes to Engineering teams for POR delivery
- Ideate and participate in innovation / solutioning
- Present prototype / idea / solution in internal / public forums
Education and Skills :
- BE / B.Tech (CS/EEE/ECE) from premier institutes (IIT, NIT, RVCE, PESIT)
- MS / M.Tech from premier institutes is a big plus
- 0-3 years
- Strong in C/C++/Python languages
- Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good understanding of Linux, driver programming
- Machine learning experience / knowledge is a big plus
- GPU programming is a big plus – OpenCL/CUDA (preferred) or Vulkan/OpenGL/DirectX
- Full stack experience / knowledge is a big plus
How To Apply AMD Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.