Overall Course Objective:
Gain a fair introductory level understanding on AWS EC2.
Pre-requisite: A learner needs to have good understanding on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Computer Networks and IP Addressing. It is also assumed that a learner has an idea on what is Amazon Web Services (AWS), as this course does NOT provide an overview or introduction to AWS. It is also assumed that a learner knows how to create an AWS account and have an active AWS account. A computer with an Internet connection is required.
1. Understand what is AWS EC2.
2. Learn how to deploy virtual network and virtual server on a cloud platform.
3. Learn how to monitor performance of virtual servers.
4. Learn how to install web-server on virtual cloud server.
5. Learn how to allocate IP addresses to virtual cloud servers.
– Introduction to AWS EC2.
– Creating key-pair.
– Launch a virtual server.
– Monitor virtual servers.
– Deploying virtual servers in different geographic location.
– Install webserver on virtual server.
– Allocate IP addresses to virtual servers.
– Demonstration on how to launch a WordPress website quickly with few clicks.
What a Student will learn?
This is a basic course to understand the concepts AWS EC2 in general. This course aims to equip a learner with skills on EC2 to such an extent, so that a learner can master on EC2 through Self-Directed Learning once they successfully complete this course. This course shows how to build virtual cloud infrastructure on AWS. This is a basic and beginner level course on EC2.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who has conceptual understanding on Cloud Computing and want to learn how Cloud services work in real life.
More Courses :
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Overview
- Git: Become an Expert in Git & GitHub in 4 Hours
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Beginner PHP and MySQL Tutorial