Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
More Freshers Jobs:
- Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2022 Apply by 9th Jan 2022
- DXC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Professional Information Security Bangalore
- Infosys Internship for Students and Graduates with Certificate
- Infosys Job Openings for Freshers as Systems Engineer in Across India
Amazon Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
Amazon looking for a highly motivated Software Development Engineer.
- Want to be a part of a start-up environment within Amazon to design and build a new Fintech Payments product right from the scratch?
- Want to enable hundreds of millions of Amazon customers to shop on Amazon using next-generation credit products?
- Want to be a part of the team that will enable you to deliver products handling highly sensitive customer data, at high traffic and minimum latency while handling cross-region calls if required?
- Want to be a part of the team that will enable you to learn the latest technologies and skills relevant to the software development industry?
- Undergraduate CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree or MBA.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 0-3+ years of relevant experience in product management for consumer devices.
- Experience managing products through the entire life cycle – from inception to launch.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- The insatiable will to learn and get stuff done.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
More Freshers Jobs: