Job Title : Associate Professional Services
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
- Python OOP : Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Portfolio Website with Node JS & Express
- Welcome to Artificial Intelligence
- Essentials of Data Science
Role and Responsibility :
- DevOps Specialist – A leader in building advanced computing systems that harness continuous integration/continuous deployment pipelines and utilize the strengths of cloud computing to build scalable and economical systems for clients.
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect – An expert in cloud-based networking and system rollouts. CIAs specialize in network performance, infrastructure provisioning, and building Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Application Developer – AppDev resources are specialists in designing applications that run natively in the cloud. They are experts in building programs that run on any number of platforms including virtualized instances, containers, or server less architecture.
- Data & Analytics – Data & Analytics role supports our services that leverage data and produce business insights, which may include using Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI). Helping our customers use and integrate Big Data services in what is arguably our industry’s most exciting space. The portfolio of services covers EMR (Hadoop), DynamoDB (NoSQL), MongoDB, and Apache Cassandra
- Security Consultant – supports our services that have a focus on enabling security specialists using AWS Services including Identity Access Management (IAM), GuardDuty, Shield, Key Management Service (KMS), CloudTrail, CloudHSM, Inspector etc. Within AWS, security is job zero, and we believe that solid security practices are the foundation for using the Cloud. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about working with products targeted for security professionals.
Education and Skills :
- A degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Technology / Related science/technical field OR equivalent training, certifications, and/or experience (0-2 years).
- Interest and aptitude to learn about and deliver cloud-based solutions to customers.
- Knowledge of one of the programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++ OR the interest and technical ability to learn a programming language.
More Freshers Jobs:
- Wipro Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Adwords
- Genpact Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Process Associate
- IBM Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Developer Intern
- Philips Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Intern
- Micron Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Intern
- Motorola Solutions Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Product Support Engineer
- Tata Communications Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Development
- IQVIA Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Developer