About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
Device Associates at Amazon work on Manual Testing for the cutting edge applications and products at the user level. They are pure Black Box Testers. They should be able to understand the functionality and execute the test cases accurately and deliver on the committed deadlines. They should be able to accurately report the results with proper reporting.
Job Title : Device Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
free programming courses
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data structures in C++
- Python OOP : Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Portfolio Website with Node JS & Express
Role and Responsibility :
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Desktop and Mobile platforms for Amazon Assistant Products
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis like adb command.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Basic knowledge of reading scripts for trouble shooting.
Education and Skills :
- BE, BTech, BS in Computer Science, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT).
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Minimal relevant QA experience.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology.
- Ability to understand technical specifications.
- Fresher or Candidates with 1 or 2 years of QA experience.