Company Name: ABB
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
free programming courses
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data structures in C++
- Python OOP : Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Portfolio Website with Node JS & Express
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering.
- Ability to work on his or her own initiative, plan well and follow through to project completion.
- Practical or hands-on programming experience is desirable.
- Decent software knowledge is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will be responsible to support major projects for an existing large-scale SAP & eco systems integrations.
- Understand Database Concepts, OS, HTML/CSS Concepts & Data Structure Concepts.
- Learn new technologies and implement those to solve business problems and improve application efficiency.
- Bring positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with team.
- Conduct research and assist the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- To work independently and as a part of team.
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- Autodesk Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring As Cloud DevOps Engineer
- PhonePe Off Campus Hiring Challenge For Software Engineer
- Cognizant Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Genc Programmer Trainee
- KPMG Off Campus 2022 Hiring As Analyst Freshers
- Barclays Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Analyst
- Viasat Hiring Fresher Software Engineer
- IQVIA Off Campus Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer
- Hitachi Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Development Engineer