About Mastercard :
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Job Description :
The Mastercard Franchise and Legal Solutions (FLS) program is a suite of services which maintains and enhances the foundation of the franchise by understanding evolving business needs. It provides customer focus lifecycle management, and the discipline for scaled growth for partners, while ensuring ease of business with Mastercard and business optimization through world-class training, analytics, and risk management. The program resolves customer disputes and security related events, through data driven insights and investigative intelligence, promoting balance, integrity and security across Mastercard’s multi rail ecosystem. We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented Software Engineer to join team that will be tasked to build a product for Customer onboarding, Customer Performance Management, Risk Monitoring, and Transaction Monitoring
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Vadodara
Experience : Early Careers
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
free programming courses
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data structures in C++
- Python OOP : Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Portfolio Website with Node JS & Express
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop application logic for a multi-component system of applications.
- Ensure final product is highly performant, responsive and of high quality.
- Deliver completed code on time and with minimal to no defects or failures.
Ensure all new logic maintains current unit test coverage standards or higher.
- Help maintain code quality and enable automation.
- Support testing resources as needed to remediate defects, answer questions, and assist with automation tasks.
- Actively participate in the agile ceremonies including Daily Scrum, Story Grooming, Sprint Planning, and Retrospectives.
Education and Skills :
- Object-oriented design and programming.
- Java, Spring, Spring boot, Microservices
- REST API development
- Spring, JPA, Hibernate, RDBMS, PL/SQL, JDBC
- Hands-on experience of front-end technology stack like React JS and/or Angular is added advantage
- Jenkins CI/CD, Sonar integration
- Knowledge with Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any other cloud platform AWS or Azure or GCP is preferred.
- Experience in delivering secure solutions in Financial Services Sector is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering concepts and methodologies is required
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written, collaboration skills and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks, tools and support multiple concurrent activities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Morgan Stanley Hiring Fresher For Technology Summer Analyst
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Hiring For Associate Customer Support
- Atos Syntel Campus Recruitment
- Fractal Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Consultant
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Moody’s Off Campus Hiring For Java Full Stack Developer
- IBM Off Campus Hiring Associate System Engineer Fresher