1. Sales Intern
Here they want someone who will play a pivotal role in supporting the sales team in ensuring the city has a rich assortment of quality restaurant partners onboarded on online ordering.
This is going to be a work-from-home opportunity and will require you to engage with potential clients/street food vendors in a city and get them on board with Zomato for food delivery.
They want you to define and set new benchmarks of performance for yourself and for others on your team.
What they are looking for?
- 1. Good communication
- 2. A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work.
- You love engaging with people
- Sales targets don’t scare you
- You’re obsessive about spreadsheets
- You’re multilingual (this will be an added advantage)
- Personal laptop
- Stable WiFi connection
- Duration of the internship: 3 months
- Stipend: 15000 per month
Note: Profiles without the CV and a video will not be considered for evaluation.
2. Central Ads Intern
Here they are looking to hire interns in the central ads team at Zomato. The central ads team works to identify growth opportunities to develop innovative programs that support the strategic direction of the organization. You will play a key role in one of these programs wherein you’ll be responsible to increase market penetration and drive ads revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A 3-month internship and the role would require to work from the office (Gurgaon)
- Successfully acquiring clients pan India and driving ads revenue
- Keeping a high renewal rate month on month
- Displaying end to end ownership in growing the client
- Efficiently solving problems and troubleshooting when required
- Managing and growing relationships with partners; identifying opportunities and taking initiatives to grow the business of your accounts
- Deep diving into data for your portfolio and using it to your advantage to get a month on month growth for your partners
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit initiative and demonstrate the ability to function independently
- Are analytical and have a data-driven bent of mind, should be proficient in using Excel/Google Sheets
- Stipend: 15000/month
- Duration of Internship: 3 months in-office Internship (Gurgaon)